Saturday, October 31, 2009

Haaaaay, The Life of the Rich...

Last weekend, I went to Batangas for a shoot.

We visited Playa Calatagan ang Punta Fuego. Thank God it didn't rain because if it did, this would be the third that the trip will be cancelled. I didn't bring any camera so I have to rely to my trusty cellphone for some photos. But some of the photos here (the ones in the beach) were taken by me using a Nikon DSLR. I think my photos are decent enough to be posted here... Now I really want a DSLR. =)

And God, our driver drives like a maniac! I think it took us just 3 hours to reach Calatagan, Batangas.

First stop, Playa Calatagan - - -


It was low tide when we arrived there. And the place was not yet fully developed. Love the pool though.









Next was Punta Fuego. The place is so high-end. It's like only the rich and the famous can afford to buy a house and take a vacation there.






The infinity pool (is that term correct?) - WOW.










It might be a work-related trip, but it felt like we were on a vacation. Beautiful.

If only I'm rich... Haaaay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails