Monday, October 5, 2009

Loving Kings of Leon

Since they premiered their single, "Use Somebody," Kings of Leon have been a staple part of my playlist. I've only downloaded few of their songs and yet I don't get tired of listening to those "few songs" over and over again. Caleb's voice, for me, is a combination of rough and sweet - their songs kept me awake and at the same time, I feel relaxed when I listen to them. In my opinion, with that kind of voice, he can sing any kind of rock - from hard to pop rock, and yet it will still sound cool and sexy. =)





Sex on fire might be their current hit, but my favorites are Soft (Aha Shake Heartbreak album) and I want you (Only in the Night album). These two songs best exemplifies why for me, Kings of Leon can play hard to pop rock (be crazy and then later become sweet and sexy) and not sound awkward.

And of course, I think Caleb (especially when he sings) is hot! =P

I wish for a Kings of Leon concert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails