Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Philippine Blog Awards 2009: One Blogging Nation

(I know this post is a week late, but I'm still posting it. =))

Photobucket

October 9, 2009 - Dani and I went to the 3rd Philippine Blog Awards (PBA) 2009 held at the PETA Theater. Actually, I don't consider myself as a hardcore blogger unlike these bloggers who were nominated because for one, I'm still new to this and I treated it as a sort of a hobby since I love sharing things about my life to others. Well anyway, it's my first time to attend this event and I'm really curious and excited to meet co-bloggers and maybe, learn ways on how to improve my site.


The food is great and the crowd is fun! It's like attending a highschool reunion! I got to see my blogger friends also and of course, we took photos of ourselves!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dani and I with Ms. Janette Toral

Photobucket


There's a Nokia Ovi booth wherein we can register and get a chance to win a Nokia E75. Too bad we didn't win, Jonel Uy did! (I so envy him. huhuhu)

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of the best parts of the event is the "Clique! Photo Booth!" We took a lot of pictures! Hahaha!

We sat at the "balcony" and got a better view of the stage.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dani, Me and Arvin Ello


Congratulations to the 2009 Philippine Blog Awards winners!

2 comments:

virtualjournals said...

Hi Ian,

Thanks for adding my site to your blogroll.

See ya! :-)

ian papasin said...

Ahihihi... =)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails