Thursday, November 19, 2009

I've watched New Moon!

MY WAIT IS OVER.






I'VE FINALLY WATCHED NEW MOON!
I was able to watch the advance screening at SM Megamall.




What can I say?


I think Chris Weitz's directing is better.


I think the "future" scene that Aro saw is kinda cheesy.


There are some parts of the scoring that I don't like.


Weitz did great on the "monthly transitions."


Bella's prettier and was able to convey her emotions here better. Edward's acting is getting better. 
Jacob, I'll admit, is kinda hot. So many shirtless guys. The Volturi scene is great. 


There are some lines of Edward that I can't understand. (I need subtitles)


The ending. WAAAAAH! I'll bet, you will also scream.


I'm still hyperventilating.


Can't wait for June 2010. Eclipse.


I'll do a more elaborated post on this.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails