Friday, January 29, 2010

The Maskmen has now arrived in the Philippines

Since their stint in the America's Best Dance Crew, I have been a fan of the Jabbawockeez. They are one of the sickest crews ever! The idea of wearing masks during a performance is really creative and since almost half of them are Filipinos, it made me love them more! =)

Credit: buddytv.com

So when I learned that they'll be in the Philippines again to perform in Cebu and Taguig, I'm really excited. I wasn't able to watch their live performance during their first visit here (When they performed in Ayala Malls) so I hope this time, I can finally see those moves live!


On February 6, 2010, they'll perform together with Boyce Avenue and latest American Idol winner Kris Allen at the Mickinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio. This is going to be exciting.

I've been following them at Twitter, so when Kid Rainen posted that they're already on their way to Manila, I'm so excited! I love Kid Rainen! He's one of the cutest bboys ever! Haha!

And now they're here!

 

 
Photo credits: Philfe Sacayan


But unfortunately, I have an event on February 6 at Batangas and I won't be able to watch them again. Maybe I'll just wait til someone uploads their performance on youtube and be contented on watching them from my computer screen. Haaaay... =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails