Sunday, February 28, 2010

Coffee + Friends = ♥

When I was in highschool, my favorite hangouts are billiards and bars. I think when you're that young, you'll need a place where there is an opportunity to stand out, feel free to be loud because of the upbeat music, and just be, hmmmm, drunk.

But when you're in a working age, you tend to be choosy because you don't want to go to work the next day feeling tipsy and dehydrated. So if you want to hangout with friends til 2 AM but wants to go home without a beer smell, coffee shops are the place to be.

IMG_2695

Since my work is at the Ortigas Center, Starbucks is the common hangout place for us.

IMG_2692

I admit, the coffee and the pastries are a bit pricey, but part of the package is the ambiance and cozy chairs - just right for friends who wants to just relax and talk after an 8-hour work.

IMG_2696

IMG_2699

IMG_2700

IMG_2701

My fave drink - Chocolate Cream Chip Frappe.

IMG_2697




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails