Friday, February 5, 2010

Musicfest presscon with Boyce Avenue, Jabbawockeez and Kris Allen

I went to the Musicfest presscon last Wednesday, February 3 at the Eastwood Mall. Mo Twister and Georgina Wilson were the hosts of the event and was organized by Channel V Philippines and Fearless Productions. The order of the interviewees were Boyce Avenue, the Jabbawockeez and Kris Allen.

Boyce Avenue:

 
 "Our Pinoy fans are better than in other countries..."

Jabbawockeez:


 
 
 
 
Cris: "Rainen and I used to work as telemarketers. I used to work at the Palengke with my nanay when I was living here in the Philippines."

Kev: "We want to work with Will Smith!" 
 
 
Q: Have you developed any particular interest in Filipina actresses?
Jabbawockeez: "Secreeeeet!"
(Duh! Some of them were already married! Of course this is an awkward question!)

Kris Allen:

Actually, he sounded drunk (or lazy?) during the presscon. Was he really or that's just really the way he is during a presscon?

"I'm a huge fan of Paul McCartney. I hope I can work with him.."

 
"Performing live on TV was the worst.."

 Whoa. I can't believe their concert's tomorrow! It's so fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails