Tuesday, March 16, 2010

These cream puffs really made me happy...

If cream puff has a facebook page, I'll be a fan. When Dulcinea still has a place in Robinsons Galleria, I used to buy cream puffs and eclairs during lunch breaks or whenever I feel down. Eating cream puffs always makes me happy. Actually, I don't care if the cream puffs were Dulcinea's or Beard Papas' or wherever, I just love to eat them! =)

So since I was at the Makati area a while ago, I decided to pay a visit to a special cream puff store located along Malugay St.




The Happy Cream Puff store is like a Mecca for cream puff lovers like me. Their cream puffs comes in different flavors and sizes. But since I'm a simple cream-puff-and-eclair type of person, I just bought the two flavors, but I bet the others are also great tasting because they all look yummy!




What's great about their puffs is that they aren't too sweet. And because of that, you won't get "umay" when you're eating the whole box. And when I'm feeling extra sad or stressed, I'll pair them with coffee or hot choco, while watching a movie at home or just reading a book... Yum...


There are two Happy Cream Puff stores in Makati area. One at Malugay St., and the other one is located at Legaspi Village. For Makati people, they won't charge you for delivery, but your order must be worth P300 or higher.

Actually, while I'm doing this post, I'm eating their cream puffs! They really made me happy... *sigh

1 comments:

Mee-i said...

i haven't tried happy cream puff. sana one of these days makatim din ako niyan 4 the min time my pamangkin knows how to do it yun muna ang pagpi-piyestahan ko :p

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails