Sunday, April 18, 2010

Chuck and Blair in Gossip Girl Season 3 Finale

I admit, I stopped watching Gossip Girl Season 3 because Blair (Leighton Meester) and Chuck's (Ed Westwick) relationship is getting me bored. But when the episode about Chuck's hotel and the re-entry of his uncle Jack Bass appeared, I started watching again.

So if you didn't watch the latest episode of Gossip Girl, then too bad, because Chuck and Blair, Manhattan's royal couple, has broken up and I'm blaming all of these to Chuck! Haha!

But don't be sad, Chuck and Blair fans, because there will always be light at the end of the tunnel.

And here's a little cheering up for you, a two-minute Gossip Girl season 3 finale teaser that is solely dedicated to Chuck and Blair's relationship. Season finale will be on May 17. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails